A wrongful death claim is a lawful action by relatives, loved ones or the estate of deceased person to bring a legal action for damages against others who have caused the death through negligence or an intentional action. These cases are usually filed by surviving family members, which makes them very stressful and emotional.
Remember what happened in the O.J. Simpson case? Well, that is a dramatic example of a wrongful death suit brought by the victims’ families in a civil lawsuit after Simpson was acquitted in a criminal trial. The criminal jury acquitted him; the civil jury found him liable.
Contact us now for a free case evaluation to determine the merits of your wrongful death claim. We have a national network of specialized lawyers available through injuryhelpdesk to provide you experienced, aggressive legal help to pursue all of the possible compensation to which you may be eligible.
WARNING! Wrongful death claims may have significant time limits that could block your ability to seek full compensation in your case so please contact us immediately to analyze your wrongful death claim.
There are many other types of wrongful death claims such as a doctor failing to properly diagnose or treat an illness or a loved one being killed in a traffic accident in which another person ran a red light. However, different states may have conflicting laws affecting your right to sue so contact us early at injuryhelpdesk so we can detail your legal rights.
Here are some of the compensation that the national network of lawyers available through injuryhelpdesk will investigate in wrongful death claims:
- Medical bills
- Medicine bills
- Nursing bills
- Ambulance costs
- Hospitalization costs
- Psychological counseling
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Loss of consortium
- Future medical care
- Emotional distress
- Funeral costs
Why Choose Injuryhelpdesk for a Wrongful Death Attorney?
- Injuryhelpdesk is connected to a large, experienced network of wrongful death attorneys across the country.
- This network includes lawyers specially trained in wrongful death claim cases.
- Our network offers free case evaluations.
- Our wrongful death claim attorneys have handled many claims, lawsuits and settlements.
- Our wrongful death claim attorneys have specialized experience in dealing with insurance company adjusters.
- Our wrongful death claim attorneys are all trained and licensed.
- Our wrongful death lawyers promise aggressive representation on your behalf.