The freedom of zipping down the highway on two wheels is exhilarating but can sometimes have tragic consequences as the numbers of motorcycle accidents, injuries and deaths on our highways continue to climb significantly.
If you’ve been injured or lost a loved one in a motorcycle accident please seek help for your injuries or mourn the loss of a loved one but also please understand that you may have legal rights to seek compensation in your case.
However! Please be aware that there may be legal time limits affecting your rights in such cases and we recommend you contact the national network of motorcycle accident lawyers available through injuryhelpdesk as soon as possible to preserve all legal options you may have to seek damages against other parties.
Our specialized lawyers have been aggressively pursuing motorcycle and other auto accidents in negotiations with insurance company negotiators, defense lawyers and in courtrooms across the country.
WARNING! In many cases motorcycle accident victims jump at the first offer from insurance companies because they need the money right away and do so without hiring a motorcycle accident lawyer. This is a huge mistake.
It’s a common tactic by insurers to try to offer a quick, lowball offer in order to quickly resolve a case at the least expense to them. NEVER accept such an offer without first consulting an experienced auto lawyer such as the those in the national available through injuryhelpdesk.
We can quickly analyze your case and provide you with legal options and avenues of compensation for which you are eligible but never knew existed. You deserve to pursue all of the compensation to which you may be entitled rather than accepting what may be a complete lowball offer to quickly resolve a case to the insurer’s benefit.
Here are some of the kinds of compensation that the national network of lawyers available through injuryhelpdesk will investigate in motorcycle accident settlements:
- Medical bills
- Medicine bills
- Nursing bills
- Ambulance costs
- Hospitalization costs
- Psychological counseling
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Loss of consortium
- Future medical care
- Emotional distress
- Funeral costs
Why Choose Injuryhelpdesk for a Motorcycle Accident Attorney?
- Injuryhelpdesk is connected to a large, experienced network of motorcycle accident attorneys across the country.
- This network includes lawyers specially trained in motorcycle settlement cases.
- Our network offers free case evaluations.
- Our motorcycle accident attorneys have handled many claims, lawsuits and settlements.
- Our motorcycle accident attorneys have specialized experience in dealing with insurance company adjusters.
- Our motorcycle accident attorneys are all trained and licensed.
- Our motorcycle accident lawyers promise aggressive representation on your behalf.