If you or a loved one has suffered a leg, toe or foot amputation or diabetic ketoacidosis, caused by the side-effects of Invokana® you may be eligible for financial compensation. The manufacturer of Invokana® has failed to warn the patients and physicians of the increased risks of taking Invokana® (a drug used for the treatment of type 2 diabetes).
Invokana® lawsuits claim that Johnson & Johnson, the manufacturer of Invokana®, has failed to warn patients and physicians of the increased risks of developing various complications like diabetic ketoacidosis (DKA), pancreatitis, bone fractures, kidney failure, leg or foot amputations, and cardiovascular side-effects.
Hundreds of cases have been filed against the manufacturer. A vast majority of these persons has suffered from amputation, ketoacidosis or kidney damage.
The lawyers are fighting for victims’ rights filing lawsuits and arguing the following:
- Invokana® is unreasonably dangerous
- Johnson & Johnson supplied defective drugs
- The company did not test the medicines before releasing these to the marketplace
- The company has failed to warn the increased risks of various effects
- Johnson & Johnson was negligent to inform people about the side-effects of using this diabetic drug
- The company did not take proper care during the time of manufacturing the drug.
- The company concealed evidence of risks and dangers from doctors, patients, public and government
- The manufacturer of this drug has misrepresented the safety of the drug in its marketing releases.
Injury Help Desk, a 360-degree marketing agency has connected 1000s of victims to top-tier legal representation including the Los Angeles area, is ready to help victims find a specialized lawyer for their potential Invokana® lawsuit.
At Injury Help Desk we believe that lawsuits are complicated and time-consuming. Sometimes, it can be overwhelming. This is why it is important to understand your legal rights regarding your possible Invokana® lawsuit settlement. We are here to help you get all benefits applicable to your specific case.
We will connect you with the right lawyer specializing in your specific type of case. Our professional coordinators will connect you with the right lawyer so you can get a free legal consultation.