Most patients, after a scan with linear gadolinium-based contrast agents, are able to safely expel the injected GBCA through urination, which is a normal kidney function process. However, significant numbers of patients are unable to expel the GBCA.
They retain toxic levels of gadolinium and store in various organs and body parts like brains, bones and kidneys. This gadolinium accumulation can cause painful and debilitating conditions such as Gadolinium toxicity, Gadolinium Deposition Disease, and Nephrogenic Systemic Fibrosis.
Thousands of Gadolinium lawsuits have been filed as a result and free case evaluations are still being offered by the national network of specialized Gadolinium attorneys available through injuryhelpdesk.
Warning! Because this product has been used in scans for over a decade there may be legal time limits involved that affect your rights to collect compensation for your pain, suffering and medical costs so please contact us as soon as possible at injuryhelpdesk to preserve your avenues of compensation.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF GADOLINIUM TOXICITY?
Among the warning signs being investigated by the national network of Gadolinium lawyers available through injuryhelpdesk are:
- Severe joint and bone pain
- Persistent headaches
- Mental confusion after undergoing an MRI with Gadolinium-based contrast agents
- Abnormal kidney and renal function
Compensation Pursued by Injury Attorneys
The Gadolinium attorneys available through injuryhelpdesk are pursuing these and other damages for Gadolinium victims and their loved ones:
- Medical bills
- Medicine bills
- Nursing bills
- Ambulance costs
- Hospitalization costs
- Psychological counseling
- Physical therapy
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of wages
- Loss of future earnings
- Loss of consortium
- Future medical care
- Emotional distress
Why Choose Injuryhelpdesk for a Gadolinium Lawyer?
- Injuryhelpdesk is connected to a large, experienced network of Gadolinium attorneys across the country.
- This network includes lawyers specially trained in Gadolinium cases.
- Our network offers free case consultations.
- Our Gadolinium attorneys have handled many similar claims, lawsuits and settlements.
- Our Gadolinium attorneys have specialized experience in dealing with insurance company adjusters.
- Our Gadolinium attorneys are all trained and licensed.
- Our Gadolinium lawyers promise aggressive representation on your behalf.